Thursday, September 2, 2010

The True Existence of Love

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc118/yelena_30/couples_2.jpg

"To age is quite different from to come of age" I say this because a lot have grown up. Maturity so therefore isn't growing but growing up. I have the pride to say that I can now say that I am growing up although, I am a few years behind my age but I hope to catch up one day. Love on the other hand, is not a feeling as we describe it but it is but a choice. Due to the advanced study, it has come to my understanding that such knowledge is well known among the boys than the girls. You choose whatever you want to love, how much sacrifice you are willing to give and how far you are willing to go. Your heart moves faster and slower at the same time is because of two things; you permitted it and God permitted it.

Love at first sight is blunt stupidity! Love formed in a day is hysterical, love created by the mind is an illusion, and love that happens through appearance basically is temporal and damaging. Love with a thoughtful choice, honesty and mutual understanding lasts long. Have you ever tried to fight your M&B version of love and it didn't go away, I have and it did and brought me a new light to the meaning of love. You pray for the person, you think you can sacrifice for the person, that is not love. Sooner or later you are going to get frustrated. The first thing that hits a girl when she is involved in love is a spark... uncontrollable and untamable spark blah blah blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment